Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going back to College?

Wow, what a week.  Since last Friday life sure seemed to speed up.  Valentines day, Birthday, closing a show, Urban Impact all played a part.  This week has shown me two things: how busy life can be and how blessed I am for that busy life.  I have also been working hard on getting and making materials for my first UI (Urban Impact) support meeting.

Tomorrow I am going to Zanesville to meet with my college pastor and his family.  After that I will be speaking at Muskingum College's Campus Crusade meeting.  Both of these are very exciting for me, but in the same way a little nerve wrenching.  Hopefully they will go well and it will be the start to many more God glorifying meetings.  Most of all I am excited to be back in the company of great, great friends.  If you are around the Muskie area and do not have any plans Monday night, I invite you to cru at Kelley Coffee house at 8:00.

Other news headlines:
  • Laura got the part of Nina in Chekhov's The Seagull
  • Another sister-in-law is pregnant!
  • I had an audition for a Time-Warner cable commercial
  • I am now 23 (I got four different cakes for my Birthday)

Performing Arts Academy (PAA) story of the week:

Ms. Jill, the previous PAA drama teacher, put in a good word for one of our graduating students at Hope College Michigan.  Now Hope wants to have him come and audition for their program and scholarships.  This is very exciting, but there is one small problem.  His Mom is unable to take him to the audition.  No worries God plans in advance.  Next weekend is actually one of the first weekends that I am free, so I am now going to take him to audition at Hope College!  The young man is very talented and Laura worked with him last week on his monologues (she is very good at monologue/audition coaching).  The audition is on Feb. 27th so please be praying for him.

Prayer Requests:
  • Student's Hope College Audition
  • Muskingum meetings
  • God to continually to open and close doors

Have a wonderful last week of black history month!


No comments:

Post a Comment